Ok guys, I made a Pixeldungeon Texture Patcher, which can be used to create custom "Texture Packs" for Pixeldungeon, and also to Install a downloaded Texture Pack to Pixeldungeon
Instructions for usage:
Requierements: File Explorer on your Phone
1. Download PDTP(Pixel Dungeon Texture Patcher)
2. Get the newest Pixeldungeon apk file
There are two way to get the Pixeldungeon apk file.
On rooted Android Phones, download Pixeldungeon. You can find the apk file in the data\app\ directory.
On PC or Mac, download RealAPKLeecher. Instructions for using this program are on the RealAPKLeecher Website.
3. Place the apk file in the downloaded folder, which should also contain: GetTexture.bat and TexturePatcher.bat.
4. Now run GetTexture.bat. You will see a new "Texture" folder. Inside this Folder is the "assets" folder which contains the texture files you can edit.
!DO NOT CHANGE FOLDER OR FILE NAMES!
5. Once you have edited the Textures, run TexturePatcher.bat. Now you have a Patched .apk file. You can run this file on your Android Phone, simply connect it to the PC/Mac via USB, and transfer the apk file to your SD card.
NOTE: If you want to share your Texture Packs, don't upload the APK file, but the texture Folder. To install a Texture Pack, simply copy the texture folder inside the PDTP Folder, and run TexturePatcher.bat