I haven't been around for a bit, but just picked up the game again, and remembered how much I love/hate it; haha.
So, I'm thinking of recording some walkthroughs & tutorials for Pixel Dungeon!
I'd love input from everyone on:
- what they would like to see,
- what kind of tutorials people are interested in, and
- what kind of format would be a good way to go...
- Also would love cool screen-shots from everyone, of weird & wacky situations that I can add in for fun!
Initially, I'd introduce:
- the game,
- the character types, and
- then some basic gameplay tips.
- Then probably do a walkthrough of each level section & boss
- And finally, move onto some achievement and
- challenge walkthroughs.
Will take a while before I start uploading; I'm going to just start recording all my games now, to build up footage of everything we might want to cover. (voice-overs later)
Just thought I'd throw the idea out there and get your ideas/support.
Sound like fun?
Who would be interested in this?
Keep the smilings!!!