Chasms can be found randomly throughout the dungeon, and can sometimes take up most of an entire depth, as a Depth terrain (10 % probability).
Falling through a Chasm will:
- drop the Hero/ine one depth
- damage the Hero/ine with
healthTotal/2damage points (healthTotal = max health)
- apply the Crippled debuff to the Hero/ine for 10 turns
- When equipped with a Bounce-inscribed armor & facing an enemy, position your Hero/ine in such a way, so that the enemy will be between the Hero/ine and the chasm.
- When levitating over a chasm, a Wand of Reach can be used tactically, to switch places with non-flying enemies.
- Jump into the chasms of Collapsed floor to get into Pit with the risk of falling damage.
|1.6.0||ADDED to the game|
|1.6.4||Added/Changed: Tapping a Chasm tile will make a Jump Confirmation window appear.|
|1.7.0||Changed: Flying enemies cannot fall into chasms anymore|
|1.7.4||Changed: Items that are dropped into a chasm, can be found at the next depth.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.