|Spawns in|| |
|Walk speed||1 tile per turn|
|On damage||Nothing special|
|Attack delay||0.5 turns per attack|
|On hit||Steals unequipped item and flees (always)|
| Max level|
| 10 for XP|
12 for drop
|Drops|| Ring of Haggler (|
The stolen item (always, even if the max level is reached)
It has a
1/30 probability to spawn as a mutated Crazy bandit.
| Deeper levels of the dungeon have always been a hiding place for all kinds of criminals. Not all of them could keep a clear mind during their extended periods so far from daylight. Long ago, these crazy thieves and bandits have forgotten who they are and why they steal.
Additional description if an item has been stolen:
The Crazy thief will attack on sight.
He will continuously stab your Hero/ine until he steals one of the unequipped items from the Backpack.
After that, he will start running away from you.
If he finds himself trapped in a room with the Hero/ine, he will swear and fight the Hero/ine to death.
After some period of time, the Crazy thief will eventually start searching for the Hero/ine. It will begin attacking the Hero/ine once it found him/her.
If successfully hit with a physical attack while running away from the Hero/ine, he will drop 1 coin of gold.
- Always check which item the thief steals. It might be the Ankh, the Dew vial, or the Potion of Healing stack.
- Be careful when fighting thieves with any kind of fire weapon. If they steal a scroll and they catch on fire, your scroll will burn!
- Before the thief steals from the Hero/ine, make him chase the Hero/ine into a dead-end room, and then get between him and the door, so he can't run off.
- If you get him into a dead end, keep your distance and stay between him and the door.
He will try to get to the door.
You attack him once and he'll run away without attacking you, then come back toward the door again.
You can slay him without him attacking you.
If you chase him all the way into a dead-end, he will curse and attack you.
- A Wand of Amok can be useful to make them come back and attack you again, so you can slay them and get your item back.
- A Wand of Reach can be useful to keep them from leaving a room, trapping them in and forcing them to fight you.
|0.5.2||Added: Rare enemies (Crazy Bandit)|