|Spawns in|| |
|Walk speed||1 tile per turn|
|On damage||Nothing special|
|Attack delay||1 turn per attack|
|On hit||Nothing special|
| Max level|
| 5 for XP|
7 for drop
It has a
1/30 probability to spawn as a mutated Albino rat.
|Marsupial rats are aggressive, but rather weak denizens of the sewers. They can be dangerous only in big numbers.|
The rat will attack on sight.
They should be avoided when in groups because they could be very dangerous when the Hero/ine is at a low level.
- Albino rats have considerably more health than Marsupial rats.
- Albino rats inflict the Bleeding debuff.
- If necessary, try using Darts on the Albino rat, as it can lower your Hero/ine's health a lot in the early depths, with its Bleeding debuff.
- If there are some rats in one place, try leading them into a corridor, and slay them one by one.
- Do not waste any Darts on a Marsupial rat. You’ll need them for the deeper depths of the dungeon.
- As always, Marsupial rats are only dangerous in numbers.
If a group of them are chasing your Hero/ine, go to the door and slay them, until the last one is dead.
|0.5.2||Added: Rare enemies (Albino Rat)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.