It was released in June 2018 by Jan A. Neumann of Stormtek Games, for PCs and mobile devices, and is distributed by the Microsoft Store for free. Despite the mod being released rather recently, it is based on the version 1.7.1 of Original PD*.
|Pixel Dungeon +|
|Developer(s)||Jan A. Neumann|
|Download||Microsoft Store - free|
|Source Code||zip file|
Notable changes include:
- The ability for the players to change the default name of the Hero
- New sprites are added, such as the bolts of the Wand of Magic Missile.
Considering it's based on a outdated version, it lacks many features of the current Original PD (for a full list of changes after version 1.7.1, you can visit this link):
- Challenges don't exist.
- Tengu does not drop a Tome of Remastery if the class has already obtained the Tome of Mastery in a previous run.
- The Berserker perk: "The more enemies surrounding the Berserker, the faster he performs his attacks" is missing.
- The Sacrificial Chamber and the Scroll of Wipe Out don't exist.
- The second quickslot doesn't exist.
- The wand of Telekinesis is still available and is not replaced by the wand of Reach.
- Wands don't get auto-identified after 40 uses.
Known bugs in this mod:
- The hero’s movement can become laggy.
- Resting (sleeping) by continuously tapping & holding the clock button is unavailable.
- Moving the map focus without the hero moving to a new area is unavailable.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.