|Developer(s)||Jan A. Neumann|
|Source Code||Zip file|
Notable changes include:
- The ability for the players to change the default name of the Hero
- New sprites are added, such as the bolts of the Wand of Magic Missile.
Considering it's based on a outdated version, it lacks many features of the current Original PD:
- Challenges don't exist.
- Tengu does not drop a Tome of Remastery if the class has already obtained the Tome of Mastery in a previous run.
- The Berserker perk: "The more enemies surrounding the Berserker, the faster he performs his attacks" is missing.
- The Sacrificial Chamber and the Scroll of Wipe Out don't exist.
- The second quickslot doesn't exist.
- The wand of Telekinesis is still available and is not replaced by the wand of Reach.
- Wands don't get auto-identified after 40 uses.
(for a fuller list of additions and changes until version 1.7.1 and afterwards you can visit this link)
Known bugs in this mod:
- The hero’s movement can become laggy.
- Resting (sleeping) by continuously tapping & holding the clock button is unavailable.
- Moving the map focus without the hero moving to a new area is unavailable.