|#19 Released mod|
|Download||ApkPure Google Drive|
|Source Code||Not available|
Pixel Dungeon Prayers is an Original PD mod made by Kenjun and first released on March 18th, 2015. The Original PD version in which this mod was based on is not explicitly mentioned but most probably it is based on version 1.7.2, as it has no degradation (it was implemented in version 1.7.4), but also lacks some important features of current Original PD:
- Auto-aiming of enemies with ranged weapons and wands is not available.
- The Forbidden Runes challenge doesn't exist.
- Same wands don’t merge.
- Tengu does not drop a Tome of Remastery if the class has already obtained the Tome of Mastery in a previous run.
- The Berserker perk: "The more enemies surrounding the Berserker, the faster he performs his attacks" is missing,
- The Sacrificial Chamber and the Scroll of Wipe Out don't exist.
- The second quickslot doesn't exist.
- The bomb and honeypot items are missing.
- The wand of Telekinesis is still available and is not replaced by the wand of Reach.
- Wands don't get auto-identified after 40 uses.
(for a fuller list of additions and changes until version 1.7.2 and afterwards you can visit this link)
Nevertheless, this mod has also an interesting feature: the player has 3 prayers available shown in the form of an option from the in-game menu in every run, and each Ancient Greek god will offer different gifts to the hero:
- Ares will offer +10 max HP.
- Demeter will offer 3 food rations.
- Hades: 1 Ankh.
- Hephaestus: 1 plate armor.
- Hera: 3 potions of Healing.
- Hercules: +3 Strength.
- Zeus: 1 Glaive.
The player can choose 3 among the 7 gods, a judgement based on their gifts. Obviously a run with one prayer to Hephaestus, Hercules and Zeus in its beginning will be super easy, as the hero will have 13 Strength, a Glaive and a Plate armor already from the starting room on depth 1.