Modified BadgesShattered Pixel Dungeon adds a few new badges, and modifies the obtaining criteria for some of the pre-existing ones from original Pixel Dungeon.
General changes Edit
Removed badges Edit
- "Ring of Thorns obtained" and "Ring of Haggler obtained";
- These rings are effectively removed from the game in their original form.
- "All rare monsters slain" badge removed;
- "15 monsters killed at nighttime" badge removed;
- The gameplay is no longer different at night; the nighttime mechanic was reused for a darkness depth feeling.
- "Supporter" badge removed
- Main screen's icon for donating still changes from gold to the badge's icon, though. The badge itself is not required to fill 100% of badge slots anymore.
Changed badges Edit
- "Challenge won" badge icon now used for the "6 Challenges beaten" badge
- Because of the addition of 3 new "All [type of item] identified" badges, the "All items identified" superbadge was changed to include them;
- "Death by glyph" badge was changed to "Death by deferred damage";
- All identification-based badges are now tied to the item catalogue listing most item types, and the progress persists between runs;
- Obtaining a badge in respective category however now requires fully Identifying each type of item at least once, and the last missing item does not get identified automatically.
- "7-hit combo" badge was turned to "10-hit combo", and the requirement for this badge was changed to reflect this change;
- This was due to Gladiator rework, which made it easier to stack combo.
- "Item of level 3/6/9/12 acquired" badge does not work on artifacts, as they're upgraded in alternative ways;
- "10/100/500/2000 games played" badge was changed to "10/50/250/1000 games played"
- "Death from fire, poison, toxic gas & hunger" badge was changed to "Death from fire, poison, toxic gas, hunger, glyph and falling" and now requires the 2 missing death types badges to be unlocked.
New badges Edit
- All weapons identified
- All armors identified
- All artifacts identified
- Unlocked the Mage
- Class and badge unlocked by using 2 scrolls of upgrade in a single run.
- Unlocked the Huntress
- Class and badge unlocked by defeating 20 enemies with the help of thrown weapons in a single run
- Unlocked the Rogue
- Class and badge unlocked by dealing 20 surprise attacks in a single run.
- 1 Challenge beaten
- 3 Challenges beaten
- Win the game with any 3 challenges active at once
- 6 Challenges beaten
- Win the game with any 6 challenges active at once
Badge list Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.