A history of changes, new additions, bug fixes and rebalances made to Shattered PD over the course of its development.
Improvements to potions/scrolls
Added blandfruit, reworked dew vial
Added artifacts, reworked rings
Quests, Bosses, & Lore Pt.1 - the Sewers!
This update adds & reworks content in the sewers:
- Added two new quests
- Removed dried rose quest
- Reworked the fight with Goo
- Reworked story texts & tip texts
- Visual reworks to sewer bosses
- Numerous issues fixed
Source code from 1.7.2 incorporated; full list of changes there.
Artifact additions & improvements
v1.7.5 Source implemented, with exceptions:
- Degredation not implemented.
- Badge syncing not implemented.
- Scroll of Weapon Upgrade renamed to Magical Infusion, works on armor.
- Scroll of Enchantment not implemented, Arcane stylus has not been removed.
- Honey pots now shatter in a new item: shattered honeypot. A bee will defend its shattered pot to the death against anything that gets near.
- Bombs have been reworked/nerfed: they explode after a delay, no longer stun, deal more damage at the center of the blast, affect the world (destroy items, blow up other bombs).
In addition, this update features the following changes:
- The huntress has been buffed: starts with Potion of Mind Vision identified, now benefits from strength on melee attacks, and has a chance to reclaim a single used ranged weapon from each defeated enemy.
- A new container: The Potion Bandolier! Potions can now shatter from frost, but the bandolier can protect them.
- Shops now stock a much greater variety of items, some item prices have been rebalanced.
- Going down stairs no longer increases hunger, going up still does.
- Many, many bugfixes.
- Some UI improvements.
- In-game audio quality improved.
- Unstable spellbook buffed.
- Psionic blasts deal less self-damage.
- Potions of liquid flame affect a 3x3 grid.
Mage reworked!: Edit
- No longer starts with knuckledusters or a wand
- Can no longer equip wands
- Now starts with a unique mages staff, empowered with magic missile to start.
- Battlemage reworked, staff now deals bonus effects when used as a melee weapon.
- Warlock reworked, gains more health and fullness from gaining exp, but food no longer restores hunger.
General Wand Changes: Edit
- Wand types are now known by default.
- Wands now each have unique sprites.
- Wands now cap at 10 charges instead of 9
- Wands now recharge faster the more charges are missing, for all classes.
- Self-targeting with wands is no longer possible.
- Wand recharge effects now give charge over time, instead of instantly.
- Wands can now be cursed!
All wands have been reworked!
Removed Wands: Edit
Reworked Wands: Edit
- Magic Missile
- Fireblast (previously Firebolt)
- Venom (previously poison)
- Frost (previously Slowing)
- Blast Wave (previously Telekinesis)
- Corruption (previously Amok)
New Wands: Edit
- Prismatic Light
New Artifacts: Edit
- Ethereal Chains
- Lloyd’s Beacon
Misc. Balance Changes: Edit
- Blessed Ankhs now revive at 1/4hp, but also grant initiative.
- Alchemist’s Toolkit removed (will be reworked) (bugged, can still drop atm, will patch)
- Chalice of blood nerfed, now regens less hp at high levels.
- Cape of Thorns buffed, now absorbs all damage, but only deflects adjacent attacks.
- Sandals of nature adjusted, now give more seeds, less dew.
- Hunger no longer increases while fighting bosses.
- Floor 1 now spawns 10 rats every time, exactly enough to level up.
- Scrolls of recharging and mirror image are now more common.
- Mimics are now less common, stronger, & give better loot.
UI Tweaks: Edit
- New app icon!
- Shading added to main game interface
- Buffs now have descriptions, tap their icons!
- Visual indicator added for surprising enemies
New traps!: Edit
- Over 20 new traps (and tweaks to existing ones)
- Trap visuals overhauled
- Traps now get trickier deeper in the dungeon
- Trap room reworked to make use of new traps
Balance Changes: Edit
- Ethereal chains now gain fewer charges the more charge they have.
- Staff of regrowth grants more herbal healing
- Monks now disarm less randomly, but not less frequently
- Invisibility potion effect now lasts for 20 turns, up from 15.
BIG UI Changes: Edit
- Adjusted display scaling
- Search and Examine merged into one button (double tap to search)
- New max of 4 Quickslots!
- Multiple toolbar modes for large display and landscape users
- Ability to flip toolbar and indicators (left-handed mode)
- Reworked settings menu with lots of new controls
- All graphics settings are now accessible ingame
- More consistent text rendering
- Recent changes can now be viewed from the title screen
QOL Improvements: Edit
- Quickslots now autotarget enemies
- Resting now works while hungry and at max HP
- Dew drops no longer collect when at full health with no dew vial
- Items on the floor now stay visible in the fog of war
- Many bugfixes
v0.3.2 - "The Prison Rework!" Edit
- Tengu boss fight completely redone
- Corpse dust quest overhauled
- Rotberry quest overhauled
- NEW elemental embers quest
- NEW prison mob: insane prison guards!
- Thieves can escape with a stolen item
- Gnoll shaman attack speed increased
BIG BALANCE CHANGES: Edit
- Mastery Book is not attainable until floor 10, even when unlocked
- Many changes to compensate for Mastery Book changes (see below)
- Hunger damage now increases with hero level, but starts out lower
Sewers Rebalance: Edit
- Marsupial rat damage and evasion reduced
- Gnoll scout accuracy reduced
- Sewer crabs less likely to spawn on floor 3, grant more exp
- Fly swarms rebalanced, moved to the sewers
- Great Crab HP reduced
- Goo fight rebalanced
Base Class Changes: Edit
- Mage's staff base damage increased
- Huntress now starts with 20 hp
- Huntress no longer heals more from dew
- Rogue's cloak of shadows now drains less while invisible
Subclass Changes: Edit
- Berserker now starts raging at 50 % hp (up from 40 %)
- Warden now heals 2 extra HP from dew
- Warlock completely overhauled
Misc. Changes: Edit
- Fixed 'white line' graphical artifacts
- Floor locking now pauses all passive effects, not just hunger
- Cursed chains now only cripple, do not root
- Warping trap is now more likely to put you at a deeper floor
- Various other bugfixes
Support for Google Play Games:
- Badges can now sync across devices
- Five Google Play Achievements added
- Rankings sync will come in future
Shattered remains a 100 % offline game if Google Play Games is not enabled
Gameplay Changes: Edit
- Tengu's maze is now different each time
- Items no longer auto-pickup when enemies are near
- Fixed several bugs with prison enemies
- Fixed some landscape window size issues
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Added support for reverse landscape
General Changes: Edit
- Shattered now supports multiple languages
- New font
- Bug fixes
Balance Changes: Edit
- Hunger now builds ~10 % slower
- Sad Ghost no longer gives tier-1 loot
- Sad Ghost gives tier-4/5 loot less often
- Burning now deals less damage at low HP
- Weakness no longer discharges wands
- Rockfall traps rebalanced
Warrior Rework: Edit
- Starting STR down to 10, from 11
- Short sword dmg down to 1-10, from 1-12
- Short sword can no longer be reforged
- Now IDs potions of health, not STR
- Now starts with a unique seal for armor
- Seal grants shielding ontop of health
- Seal allows for one upgrade transfer
Berserker Rework: Edit
- Bonus damage now scales with lost HP, instead of a flat 50 % at 50 % hp
- Berserker can now endure through death for a short time, with caveats
Gladiator Rework: Edit
- Combo no longer grants bonus damage
- Combo is now easier to stack
- Combo now unlocks special finisher moves
Balance Tweaks: Edit
- Spears can now reach enemies 1 tile away
- Wand of Blast Wave now pushes bosses less
- Can now examine multiple things in one tile
- Classic font added for Russian language
- Added Hungarian language
- Translation Updates
- Various bugfixes
New Equipment Content: Edit
- 13 new weapons, 12 rebalanced weapons
- 3 new enchants, 10 rebalanced enchants
- 8 new glyphs, 5 rebalanced glyphs
- 12 new curse effects
Equipment Curses: Edit
- Curses now give negative effects
- Curses no longer give negative levels
- Upgrades now weaken curses
- Remove curse scrolls now affect 1 item
Equipment Balance: Edit
- Tier 2-4 weapons do more base damage
- All weapons gain more dmg from upgrades
- Upgrades now remove enchants less often
- Upgrades reduce str requirements less
- All armors require 1 more str
- Encumbered characters can't sneak attack
Droprate Changes: Edit
- Powerful equipment less common early
- +3 and +2 equipment less common
- Equipment curses more common
- Tier 1 equipment no longer drops
- Arcane styli slightly more common
- Better item drops on floors 22-24
Class Balance: Edit
- Huntress now starts with knuckleduster
- Assassin sneak bonus damage reduced
- Fixed a bug where berserker was immune when enraged
- Gladiator's clobber now inflicts vertigo, not stun
Enemy Balance: Edit
- Tengu damage increased
- Prison Guard health and DR increased
- Scrolls of upgrade no longer burn
- Potions of strength no longer freeze
- Translation updates
- Various bugfixes
Armor Balance Changes: Edit
- Armor now has a min damage block value
- Armor gains more blocking from upgrades
- Prison+ enemy damage increased
- Evil Eyes reworked
Wand Balance Changes: Edit
- All wands damage adjusted/increased
- Upgraded wands appear slightly less often
- Wand of Lightning bonus damage reduced
- Wand of Fireblast uses fewer charges
- Wand of Venom damage increases over time
- Wand of Pris-Light bonus damage reduced
- Corrupted enemies live longer & no longer attack eachother
- Wands in the holster now charge faster
Class Balance Changes: Edit
- Mage's Staff melee damage increased
- Mage's Staff can now preserve one upgrade
- Cloak of Shadows buffed at lower levels
- Some Battlemage effects changed
Ring Balance Changes: Edit
- Ring of Force weaker at 18+ strength
- Ring of Tenacity reduces more damage
- Ring of Wealth secret rewards adjusted
- Ring of Evasion now works consistently
Artifact Balance Changes: Edit
- Dried Rose charges faster, ghost HP up
- Horn of Plenty now charges on exp gain
- Master Thieves Armband levels faster
- Sandals of Nature level faster
- Hourglass uses fewer charges at a time
Various Item Balance Changes: Edit
- Many shop prices adjusted
- Piranha rooms no longer give cursed gear
- Brimstone glyph healing reduced
- Lucky enchant deals max dmg more often
- Dazzling enchant now cripples & blinds
- Flail now can't surprise attack
- Extra reach weapons no longer penetrate
Misc Changes: Edit
- Added a new journal button with key display
- Keys now exist in the journal, not inventory
- Improved donator menu button visuals
- Chasms now deal less damage, but bleed
- Increased the efficiency of save data storage
- Translation updates
- Various bugfixes
- Many general performance improvements
- Game now uses 2 CPU cores, up from 1
- Reduced hitching on many devices
- Framerate improvements for older devices
- Game size reduced by ~10 %
Balance Changes: Edit
- Spear and Glaive damage reduced
- Runic blade damage reduced
- Grim enchant now procs more often
- Glyph of stone adds more weight
- Glyph of potential procs less often
- Wand of Fireblast less dangerous to caster
- Wand of Pris. Light reveal area reduced
- Ring of Wealth slightly more effective
- Ring of Sharpshooting gives more accuracy
General Improvements: Edit
- Added rankings and hall of heroes sync
- Added Power Saver mode in settings
- Install size reduced by ~20 %
- Game now supports small screen devices
- Performance improvements
- Improved variety of level visuals
- Adjusted mage staff visuals
- Many bugfixes
Balance Changes: Edit
- Flail damage increased
- Wand of Frost chilled damage reduced
- Ring of Furor speed bonus reduced
- Reduced bleed on sacrificial curse
Graphics changes: Edit
- Walls and some terrain now have depth
- Characters and items are now raised and cast shadows
- Added a visible tile grid in the settings menu
Balance Changes: Edit
- Quarterstaff armor bonus increased by 50 %
- Wand of Frost damage reduction against chilled enemies increased to 10 %
- Wand of Transfusion self-damage per zap reduced to 10 % max hp
- Dried Rose charges 20 % faster and the ghost hero is stronger, especially at low levels
Glyph Balance Changes: Edit
- Entanglement activates less often but grants significantly more herbal armor
- Stone armor bonus reduced by 2
- Antimagic magical resist reduced from 1/2 to 1/3 of armor
- Viscosity damage rate increased by 50 %
Languages Added: Edit
Challenges have received several major changes, with the goal of making them more fair and interesting:
- Challenges now have descriptions
- On Diet now provides small rations, rather than removing all food
- Cloth armor is now allowed in Faith Is My Armor
- Barren Land now allows seeds to drop, but they cannot be planted
- Swarm Intelligence now draws nearby enemies instead of all enemies
- Into Darkness now limits light more harshly, but provides torches
- Forbidden Runes now removes 50 % of upgrade scrolls, and no other scrolls
Interface Overhaul: Edit
- Game now supports four save slots of any hero class
- Hero select and challenge select are now more streamlined and informative
- Hero select is now a window, offering more flexibility of where games can be started
- More details are now shown for games in progress before they are loaded
New Weapons: Edit
- Throwing Spears
- Stone Gauntlet
- Timekeeper's Hourglass
- Number of charges halved
- Time Freeze duration per charge doubled
- 5x stasis duration per charge
- Overall recharge speed increased at +0, but unchanged at +10
- Talisman of Foresight
- Charge speed increased by 20 % at +0, scaling to 50 % increased at +10
- Charge gain when discovering traps unchanged
- Inventory Changes
- Wand Holster is now the Magical Holster, and can store missile weapons in addition to wands
- Seed Pouch is now the Velvet Pouch, and can store runestones (aka Stones of Enchantment) in addition to seeds
- Every Hero starts the game with an extra container
- It is now possible to back up game data with ADB backup on android 4.0+ and android auto-backup on android 6.0+. Runs in progress are not backed up to prevent cheating.
- Firebloom plants no longer appear in garden rooms. Accidentally running into them is massively more harmful than any other plant.
- Mage and Warrior tutorial functionality removed
- Added a new visual effect to the loading screen
- Pirahna treasure rooms now have a one tile wide buffer.
- Bags are now unsellable.
- Dwarf King is now immune to blindness
- Data usage should be slightly reduced due to adjustments to sending gameplay data.
- Bug Fixes
- Crashes involving corrupted mimics
- Various rage crash bugs
- Various minor visual bugs
- Skeletons exploding when falling into chasms
- Thrown weapons lost when used on sheep
- Warden gaining benefits from rotberry bush
- Unstable enchant not being able to activate venom
- Rare cases where music wouldn't play
- Chance to resist paralysis is now based on all recent damage taken while paralyzed
- Enemies killed via chasms now award 50 % exp
- Grants healing significantly slower, scaling to ~40 % speed at high levels
- Taking damage no longer reduces healing
- Healing no longer disappears at full HP
- Earthroot now blocks up to a certain amount of damage, rather than 50 % damage
- Health potion drops now lower in probability more quickly after potions have already been dropped from a given enemy type.
Berserker changes Edit
- Built by taking physical damage
- Fades over time
- Lasts longer at low HP
- Builds faster with better armor (damage reduction is ignored when calculating rage)
- Grants bonus damage, up to +50%
- Now requires full rage
- No longer reduces max HP
- Bonus shielding doubled
- Bonus damage reduced to 1.5x, down from 2x
- No longer reduces damage
- Instead prevents Berserker from gaining rage until recovered
Stone of Augmentation Edit
- Replaces Weightstone
- Can now also be used on armor to enhance speed or damage at the expense of the other
- Can be stored in Velvet Pouch
- Every shop now stocks a runestone of augmentation and an Ankh, instead of one or the other.
- Friendly curse makes weapons sometimes charm both you and the enemy
- Elastic curse lets weapons apply knockback, but reduces damage to 0
- Bulk curse makes armor large, slowing movement through doorways
- Overgrowth curse causes random plant effects when you are struck
- Wayward accuracy penalty reduced by 50%
- Added badges for winning with 3 challenges at once and 6 challenges at once
- 'Death by glyph' badge is now 'Death by deferred damage'.
- Removed rare monster slayer badge
Glyph Changes Edit
- Entanglement now only roots if you stand still
- Potential no longer self-damages and grants charge more consistently
- Viscosity now always defers some damage, rather than sometimes deferring all damage
- Stone reworked; it now sets evasion to 0 and grants armor in proportion to evasion
- Swiftness reworked; it now grants movement speed when no enemies are near
- Viscosity is now a common glyph, and Stone is now uncommon
Bug Fixes Edit
- Various rare crash bugs
- Anti-magic applying to elemental damage
- 'Happy end' badge not appearing in rankings
- 'Death from falling' badge not triggering
- Hero rarely appearing alive when dead
- Sungrass not interrupting resting at full hp
- Timekeeper's Hourglass unusable at 1 charge
- Artifacts appearing when blocked by a challenge
- Hero spending a turn before actually opening a lock
- Specific cases where an invisible hero would not surprise attack
- Shields granting full defense when hero does not have enough strength
- Base chance to deal 2x damage reduced to 50%, from 60%
- Each time 0x damage is dealt, the next hit will be much more likely to deal 2x damage
- Bone explosion damage up to 6-12 from 2-10
- Armor is now 2x effective against bone explosion, up from 0.5x
- Loot drop chance reduced to 1/8, from 1/5
Smoke Bomb Edit
- Now has a max range of 8
- No longer goes through walls
Spectral Blades Edit
- Now has a max range of 12
Miscellaneous Changes Edit
- All bags now have 20 spaces.
- Updated sprites for runestones and throwing stones
- Loading screen transitions are now faster in many cases
- Improved layout of translator credits in landscape
Alchemy Overhaul Edit
- Now "a full consumable crafting system"
- Alchemical Energy
- Alchemy Guidebook
- Exotic Potions
- Exotic Scrolls
- New Recipes
- Cape of Thorns, Lloyd's Beacon removed
- Unstable Spellbook now charges faster, has two more charges, and instead can use exotic versions of scrolls added to it, at the cost of an extra charge
- Alchemist's Toolkit re-added
- Master Thieves Armband now dropped normally, can be cursed
- Thieves now drop a random ring/artifact
- Scroll of Magical Infusion and Potion of Might removed from the game, replaced with alchemy
- Potion of Haste added
- Swifthistle added
- Scroll of Transmutation added and corresponding well removed
- Added 10 new runestones
- Two or three runestones can be crafted via alchemy from a scroll
- They can also drop in alchemy rooms and in special runestone rooms, as well as normally
- Scroll of Teleportation
- Scroll of Mirror Image
- Scroll of Terror
- Now exactly mirrors corresponding potion
- Requires 3 energy to "cook"
- Wand of Regrowth
- Potion of Healing
- Scroll of Psonic Blast (now Scroll of Retribution)
Enchantment overhaul Edit
- Vorpal, venomous, dazzling, eldritch, stunning enchantments removed
- Blocking, blooming, elastic, precise, enchantments added
- Blazing, shocking, grim, vampiric enchantments nerfed
- Chilling, lucky enchantments buffed
- New curse - polarized.
- 2 new alchemy recipes added
New thrown weapons: Edit
- Kunai, heavy boomerangs, force cubes added
Enchantment changes: Edit
- Wands of Living Earth and Warding added
- Tengu rework
- 3 enemies added: snakes and slimes to Sewers, and necromancers to the Prison
- The DM-300 fight has been reworked, now has redesigned abilities, a new boss arena, and multiple phases. Health increased to 300 from 200, evasion reduced by 17%, damage reduced by 11%, accuracy reduced by 28%.
- Dwarf King has recieved a full rework. The fight still heavily features minion summoning, but also features new abilities, a new arena, and multiple phases. DK damage reduced by 40%, accuracy reduced by 18%, armor reduced by 30%, evasion reduced by 12% to compensate.
- Yog-Dzewa reworked.
- Mimics are now identifiable prior to opening, but have boosted stats to compensate and punish opening attempts with a free attack that does not check accuracy and always deals its max roll.
- Golden Mimics added. Does not require a key to open, but has stats equal to a mimic on a depth 33% higher.
- Crystal Mimics added. Attempts to flee with your item! Does not require a key to open.
- Armored Statues added as rare variants of Animated Statues. Has double HP and both an equipped armor and weapon. Both items are dropped when defeated.
- Shamans replaced with DM-100s, which are inorganic, have a bit more hp, and don't deal bonus damage on water. Max level for DM-100s is 1 lower than it was for the shamans.
- Guard accuracy and armor lowered by ~15% and ~12%, respectively.
- Necromancer evasion boosted by ~18%
- Brutes can no longer spawn as rare enemies, and bats can no longer spawn on floor 8 as rare enemies.
- Gnoll brutes now deal ~8% less damage, and rage at 0 HP instead of 1/4 HP. This rage grants them shielding that quickly fades over time. When the shield runs out, they die.
- Shielded Brute evasion now consistent with regular brute, DR increased to 6-10 (from 0-10), and loses shielding much more slowly. Drops scale or plate.
- Shamans are now unique to caves, have increased stats, and inflict minor debuffs. They can drop wands with a very low chance.
- Bat damage reduced by 13%, and now heal for 4 less than damage inflicted instead of for all damage.
- Spinners 10% more accurate, 20% more evasive, and now can shoot webs proactively, and webs block projectiles but are cleared in doing so.
- DM-200s added, cannot move into passageways and shoot gas when unable to reach target.
- DM-201s added as rare DM-200. They cannot move and shoot corrosive gas at targets when threatened. Drops Cursed Metal Shard.
- Monks can no longer spawn in caves as rare enemies, and elementals can only spawn in depth 9, rather than also in depth 8.
- Ghouls added, always spawns in twos and revive each other unless both are defeated.
- Elementals now have variants (Fire/Shock/Frost) as well as a rare variant that drops Scrolls of Transmutation and shoots cursed wand bolts at targets. They all now have some sort of ranged action.
- Warlocks inflict the new debuff Degraded and have reduced melee damage.
- Monk mechanics scrapped, now gain focus upon alerting, which allows them to dodge the next non-magical attack. Seniors no longer para, instead regain focus significantly faster than standard monks while moving. Seniors now drop Pasties when killed.
- Golems no longer have reduced attack speed, instead cannot move into doors and passageways and get from room to room via use of teleportation. Can teleport otherwise out of range targets to them.
- Demon Halls
- Floor 21 is now a standard Demon Halls floor that contains mostly Succubus.
- Demon Spawners added, spawn Ripper Demons and affect reworked Yog fight by allowing Yog to summon rippers depending on how many spawners were left alive when the fight was started. Drops Potions of Healing instead of Scorpios. General enemy spawnrate decreased to compensate.
- Evil eyes now drop either dew, a seed, or a runestone when killed.
- Succubus now drop a non-Identify scroll when dropping loot.
- Scorpios now drop a non-Healing potion when dropping loot.
- Acidic Scorpio mechanics scrapped, now instead inflict Caustic Ooze on attack and defense.
- Traps now show up 10% more in sewers, scaling to 25% less in demon halls.
- Worn Dart Traps now deal more damage.
- Ooze traps now affect a 3x3 area instead of a 1x1.
- Explosive traps can no longer appear randomly.
- Cursing traps can only curse a single weapon or armor.
- Disintegration traps no longer affect items in player's inventory.
- Disarming traps now more common, but cannot teleport weapon too far away.
- Pitfall traps now more common, but affect a 3x3 area and gives the player one turn to react.
- Distortion traps reworked, are more common, and can appear in Dwarven Metropolis. They now act as a chaotic summoning trap rather than resetting the level.
- Weapon rarity distribution changes
- Tier 2 items no longer spawn after Prison.
- Tier 3 items no longer spawn in Demon Halls.
- Tier 4 items are slightly more common in caves, and slightly less common in city.
- Tier 5 items are notably more common in metropolis, and slightly more common in demon halls.
- Epic Armor
- Epic armor adjusted. No longer costs health to use, instead gaining charge based on exp.
- Heroic Leap now stuns enemies for 5 turns, up from 3.
- Smoke Bomb only blinds enemies adjacent to hero, but does so for 5 turns instead of 2. Also applies stealth for 10 turns.
- Molten Earth now roots for 5 turns (up from 3), and deals damage up front in addition to applying burning.
- AI Tweaks
- Wandering characters are now less likely to repeatedly block each other in hallways.
- Characters can now approach their enemy even if the path to them is blocked.
- Characters are now more willing to switch targets if the path to their current target is blocked.
- Fleeing enemies are now more willing to run around the hero to retreat.
- The hero is now interrupted if their path becomes obstructed by an ally.
- Stone of Augmentation balance adjusted, evasion/upgrade is now 2, instead of 1.5.
- Bless now boosts stats by 25%, up from 20%.
- Corruption no longer acts like one level weaker in some cases, and has doubled resistance reduction compared to before. Can now inflict Vulnerable (Minor) and Hex (Major) in addition to existing debuffs.
- Update indicator added to notify users that a new version has dropped.
- Game now flashes red when the hero is badly hurt.
- Number of monks/golems required for imp quest reduced to 5/4 from 8/6.
- Torch duration reduced by 50, but each demon halls floor now contains two torches to compensate.
- Shops can now stock more exotic weapons, and have improved bag generation logic.
- Velvet pouch now stores goo blobs and cursed metal shards.
- Skeletal remains always spawn a wraith if generated item is cursed.
- Brewing a potion with 3 of the same seed now identifies it.
- LibGDX migration complete, and PC version is now stable and consistent with mobile version (+hotkeys).
- Throwing an ankh into a well of healing blesses it.
- Throwing an item into a well of healing uncurses it.
- Potions of purity now cleanse Tengu's smoke bomb and fire wave effects when thrown.
- Blast wave and force cube no longer trigger Tengu's traps.
- Wand of Transfusion now includes numbers in description.
- Dried rose desc now mentions ghost's equipment.
- Snakes now give hint text for the poor noobs who can't figure out how to surprise attacks despite numerous other tells and hints :S
- A lot of bugfixes.