FANDOM


[This wiki page describes the current version "0.9.4 Testers' Party - The start". No changes were made in chapter bosses in this version.]

Overview Edit

In the Sewers, Prison, Caves and Metropolis the chapter bosses that spawn are now randomly selected each time out of three different alternatives. They are different in each game, so the players should always be prepared for all possibilities when entering these depths. There are some general similarities but also some general differences from Sprouted PD:  

  • The Sewers chapter bosses all drop the Sokoban 1 dolya slate page.  
  • The Prison chapter bosses all drop the Sokoban 2 dolya slate page, the Tengu's Hideout portal and the Skill Kit but not the Tome of Mastery anymore,  
  • The Mining Caves chapter bosses all drop the Sokoban 3 dolya slate page and the Tome of Mastery.  
  • The Metropoliis chapter bosses all drop the Sokoban 4 dolya slate page but not the Skill kit anymore.  

All chapter bosses have a 20% or higher chance to also drop a specific artifact each or another specific rare item. 

Sewers Chapter Bosses (depth 5) Edit

The bosses are located in the familiar Goo depth of Sprouted PD, and also like in Sprouted PD they all drop the Sokoban 1 dolya slate page.

Plague Doctor Edit

Plague Doctor
Plague Doctor
He is from Remixed Dungeon. His idea is from the Darkest Dungeon.
Shadow Rat SPS-PD
Shadow Rat
It is some kind of shadow. It looks like a rat.

Borrowed from Remixed Dungeon, although he is a friendly NPC there, this boss is also the only one in the Sewers to have different phases. At first, he simply faces the hero in melee combat while providing himself with randomly selected Healing, Attack Up, Defense Up, and Speed Up buffs. In addition, throughout the battle he repeatedly summons Shadow Rats that can cause an Attack Down debuff after hitting the hero. The Plague Doctor also moves around quickly. When his health is reduced to 75%, phase 2 begins, in which he releases randomly various harmful gases like Dark Gas that blinds the hero, Confusion Gas, Toxic Gas, and Paralytic Gas, all while fleeing the hero. Players should save up charges of their Jump Shoes and any limited-use range items like wands or thrown weapons, so they don’t need to waste time chasing the Plague Doctor through all of these gases. Phase 3 begins when his health is reduced below 50%, and ends the Plague Doctor’s fleeing. Instead, he opts to attack the hero, now being able to cause him/her to bleed with his attacks. Then, when his health is reduced below 25%, it can gain the Attack Up and Defense Up buffs for 10 turns when he attacks, making him incredibly dangerous to fight up close. It's usually best to take out the Plague Doctor as fast as possible, before too many Shadow Rats can be spawned, as the barrage can easily become relentless and fatal. That being said, at the same time, extreme caution must be taken, especially at the end of the fight, as the Plague Doctor’s abilities can overwhelm heroes in a wide variety of ways. All that being said, leaving a level up pet to beat him (as pets are immune to all of his debuffs and gases), with the hero just staying in the background is probably the best tactic with this boss. On death, he has a 20% chance to drop an Alchemist's Toolkit, and a 80% chance to drop a random potion 

Sewer Goo Edit

Goo SPS-PD
Sewer Goo
Little is known about the Goo. It's quite possible that it is not even a creature, but rather a conglomerate of vile substances from the sewers that somehow gained basic intelligence. Regardless, certainly dark magic is certainly what has allowed Goo to exist.

Its gelatinous nature has let it absorb lots of dark energy, you feel a chill just from being near. If goo is able to attackk with this energy, you won't live for long.

Poison Goo Sprouted
Mini Goo
[Same description with the Sewer Goo.]

It is renamed from Goo to Sewer Goo, but it behaves in exactly the same way as Sprouted PD’s Goo (heals in water, pumps up for increased damage, upon the first hit against it spawns minions, applies caustic ooze etc.) Her Mini Goo minions (them not renamaned) also behave in the same way as the mini goos of Sprouted PD (poison the hero and flee leaving webs that root, if Goo is still alive they divide with each hit etc.). The Sewer Goo doesn't drop a Bloodlust Chainsaw any more. Instead, it has a 80% chance to drop a Mr. Destructo and a 20% chance to drop a Violet Upgrade Item (Sprouted PD's violet upgrade goo).  

Sewer Heart Edit

Sewer Heart SPS-PD
Sewer Heart
A rotberry's fruit is very unique. Instead of rotting away and providing nutrients, the fruit grows, hardens, and encompasses the seed. It provides protection for the internal organs which grow inside the fruit. This giant orb is refered to as the heart of an adult rotberry plant.
Sewer Lasher SPS-PD
Sewer Lasher
The rot lasher is a part of a mature rotberry plant's root structure, and also their primary means of defence. Lashers are stuck into the ground, but will violently assault anything that gets near to them. When there is no nearby prey, they stand motionless, attempting to blend in with surrounding vegetation.

It is a Sewers' boss version of the Rot Heart from Shattered PD's rotberry quest. It still can't move but unlike the Rot Heart, it can teleport around and spawn extra Sewer Lashers (which don't move but cause Bleeding, Crippled and Leech Seed debuffs). In addition to spewing Toxic Gas on hit, it has a charge-up laser attack similar to that of Shattered PD's Evil Eyes, both in how long it must charge up before shooting, and in deadliness. Those with low health and without caution can easily find themselves one-shot by this powerful attack. On death, it drops always a seed and has a 20% chance to drop a Rotberry seed, which can be used to cook a Rotfruit, an equivalent to a Potion of Strength.

Note: If the player is not interested in the hero obtaining the Spork, he/she can steal from the Rat King, who is located in a hidden room like in Sprouted PD. The gold loot from the chests is minimal, as they drop from 2 to 5 gold each, but they also contain weapons and armors of various tiers, sometimes with negative levels (but never cursed) but also sometimes of high tier and enchanted.

Prison Chapter Bosses (depth 10) Edit

These bosses are located in a different, bigger arena, in comparison to Sprouted PD, with more walls in it. In SPS-PD they all drop the Skill Kit, the Sokoban 2 dolya slate page, and the Tengu's Hideout portal, but not the Tome of Mastery anymore.

Depth 10 SPS-PD

Prison Warden Edit

Prison Warden SPS-PD
Prison Warden
He means he is the King of the Prison.

This boss is very versatile, with a variety of attacks: a) planting Harmful Plants like Fireblooms and Sorrowmosses (and unlike previous versions never beneficial plants like Starflowers), b) throwing Seeking bombs that can also break walls (they can also get hit and destroyed by the hero, so if a misslie/thrown/with extra range melee weapon is available, the hero can avoid getting damaged and even harm the Prison Warden istead)), and c) Pulling or Knocking the hero back and forth. He also gets the Glass Shield buff that greatly reduces the player's dealt damage angainst him, and causes Crippled, Vertigo and Weakened (-3 Strength) debuffs to the Hero. He has a 20% chance to drop the Ethereal Chains artifact and a 80% chance to drop a regular bomb.

Tank Edit

TANK SPS-PD
TANK
Usually an undead is some weak, slow mob, but this one is stronger and pwerful. Its name is Tank.

It resembles a clay giant. The simplest of the three bosses but also the one dealing the heaviest damage per hit, it Knocks Back the hero, Stunning him/her when he/she hits a wall, randomly Explodes destroying walls, can cause Vertigo, and upon defeat has a 20% chance to drop a Dried Rose artifact and a 80% chance to drop a potion of Toxic Gas (like zombies in Prison do - the Tank also belongs to the Undead type of enemies).

Tengu (depth 10) Edit

Tengu gif
Tengu
A famous and enigmaic Assassin, named for the mask grafted to his face.

Tengu is held down with large clasps on his wrists amd knees, though he seems to have gotten rid of his chains long ago.

He will try to use traps, deceptive magic and precise attacks to eliminate the only thing stopping his escape: you.

Similar to Sprouted PD, he teleports around and has the same ranged attack but also causes the Burning, Locked and Silenced debuffs. On death, regular dungeon Tengu has 20% chance to drop a Master Thieves' Armband and a 80% chance to drop huge shurikens. 

Tengu (Hideout - depth 36) Edit

Tengu portal SPS-PD
Tengu in the Hideout is almost exactly the same with that in the regular dungeon, apart from the fact that he has more than triple the HP of Tengu in the regular dungeon, 2,000, and his teleporting ability moves him around in a much bigger area, so the hero should better visit the Hideout after he/she reaches a rather high level, or with many upgraded battle wands, if the player doesn’t want the battle to last forever. The hideout's layout is the same with that of Sprouted PD, and the Rat King has also a hidden room with good loot there, like Mr. Destructos, Phase Pitchers, Gold etc. Opening the chests of this room doesn't affect the Spork quest. Hideout's Tengu drops always an Adamant Ring and from 1,900 to 4,000 gold (the portal message about the 10,000 gold loot is incorrect).  

Mining Caves Chapter Bosses (depth 15) Edit

These bosses are located in the familiar DM-300 depth of Sprouted PD. In SPS-PD they all drop the Tome of Mastery, which is not dropped by the second chapter bosses anymore, and the Sokoban 2 dolya slate page.

DM-300 Edit

DM-300 gif
DM-300
This machine was created by the Dwarves several centuries ago. Later, Dwarves started to replace machines with golems, elementals and even demons. Eventually it led their civilization to the decline. DM-300 and similar machines were typically used for construction and mining, and in some cases , for city defense.
Old Production Sprouted
Old Production *2
Many years ago, dwarves built a complete line of production, but their research on magic made this production line out of maintenance. At present, these devices are very old.
Broken Robot Sprouted PD
Broken Robot
A wandering robot unfinshed and broken down. You can feel its malice toward intruders.

This battle is very similar to that of Sprouted PD (DM-300 has two stationary generator minions that spawn constantly Broken Robots, it produces Toxic Gas and heals over triggered traps etc.), with only 2 differences: a) Old Productions (formerly Robot Printers) respawn after getting destroyed, if DM-300 remains undefeated for some time, and b) DM-300 is not the enemy that exlusively drops the Cape of Thorns anymore, and this artifact can be also found or bought in the dungeon. Nevertheless it has a 20% chance to drop a Cape of Thorns and a 80% chance to drop a Magic Stone (formerly Norn Stone).

Hybrid Edit

Hybrid SPS-PD
Hybrid
An unknown creature, a mixture of alien, beast, undead and other things.
Hybrid SPS-PD
Hybrid [Clone]
An unknown creature, a mixture of alien, beast, undead and other things.

This battle is simpler in comparison to the other two alternative chapter bosses, as the Hybrid has no minions but only clones itself: it has a Laser ranged attack and an Explosive melee attack, it Tars and Poisons the hero (flees while the poison is active), and after it receives some damage it gets temporary shields that absorb all damage and creates clones of itself after getting hit, with no cap for the clones that will spawn (DoT debuffs that last long can create a problem in this fight, as the Hybrid will keep spawning clones). The clones can get destroyed even with one hit, but they have also a ranged laser attack which deals decent damage, so avoid to keep hitting the Hybrid while getting surrounded by many of its clones, as the damage from a group of clones and the Hybrid can be overwhelming. It has a 20% chance to drop a pet card with an already hatched pet and a 80% chance to drop a potion of Experience.

Spider Queen Edit

Spider queen Remixed
Spider Queen
She is from Remixed, but she is stronger here. Her eggs can hatch more than 3 types of spiders.
Spider egg Remixed
Spider Egg
Spider Egg
Spider golder SPS-PD
Spider Golder
One type of spider from her army.
Spider jumper SPS-PD
Spider Jumper
One type of spider from her army.
Spider minder SPS-PD
Spider Minder
One type of spider from her army.
Spider Worker SPS-PD
Spider Worker
One type of spider from her army.

She is borrowed from Remixed Dungeon along with her minions, and has rather similar behavior with her equivalent there, but she is adapted to a Sprouted PD-styled boss depth. Her only attack is Poisoning the hero and fleeing while the poison effect lasts, like the cave spinners do in caves, but at the same time she lays Spider Eggs, which produce a Slowing cloud around them and hatch different types of spider minions: Spider Golders (they produce Confusion Gas, which also causes the Locked debuff), Spider Jumpers (Blink) Spider Minders (produce Darkness gas) and Spider Workers (no special attack). All spider minions might drop mystery meat. After the Spider Queen is defeated, she has a 20% chance to drop a Robot HEART artifact and a 80% chance to drop an armor, and all the spider nests die, but not the spiders that had already been hatched.

Dwarven Metropolis Chapter Bosses (depth 20) Edit

The bosses are located in the familiar Dwarf King depth of Sprouted PD. In SPS-PD they don't drop any class-related item anymore and specifically not the Skill Kit, but only the Sokoban 4 dolya slate page, various amounts of gold and their specific item loot each.

King of Dwarves Edit

King of Dwarves SPS-PD
King of Dwarves
The last king of dwarves was known for his deep understanding of processes of life and death. He has persuaded members of his court to participate in a ritual, that should have granted them eternal youthfulness. In the end he was the only one, who got it - and an army of undead as a bonus.
Undead Dwarf gif
Undead Dwarf
These undead dwarves, risen by the will of the King of Dwarves, were members of his court. They appear as skeletons with a stunning amount of facial hair.
Dwarf King Tomb Sprouted
Eternal Tomb
This tomb is made by bone and something you don't know.
Dwarf Lich SPS-PD
Dwarf Lich
A powerful wizard sacrificed to sustain the undead dwarf king, the wizard calls on the power of death to damage opponents.

The Dwarf King fight is very similar to that of Sprouted PD, with one minor difference that has some importance though, that the Dwarf Liches that spawn after the Dwarf King is beaten are much stronger and have much higher defense and evasion than those of Sprouted PD. Also like in Sprouted PD: a) Each time the Dwarf King summons Undead Dwarves, he regenerates most of his HP, but stops summoning and regenerating after 5 Undead Dwarves have already been summoned, so this fight can last forever, if the hero keeps defeating the Undead Dwarves (don't do it). b) Like in Sporuted PD the Dwarf King tomb (Eternal Tomb) can be destroyed before the Dwarf Liches die, but there are much more paralyzing options available in SPS-PD, so if the hero has the means to paralyze the liches for some time (for example, an Eye of Skadi, the Ankh Shield fully charged etc.), or just a good armor, the Tomb can get destroyed easily and the second part of the fight can end very quickly (especially with a Pickaxe equipped when hitting it, like in Sprouted PD). Neither the King or the Tomb drop the Skill Kit but the King drops from 1,000 to 2,000 gold and has a 20% chance to drop a Chalice of Blood artifact and a 80% chance to drop 5 Skull thrown weapons, while the Tomb has a 5% chance to drop a stone ore.

Elder Avatar Edit

Elder Avatar SPS-PD
Elder Avatar
He is one of the aliens' leaders. He is trying to find a way to achieve immortality.

This boss appears along with an Obelisk, which spawns in the tile where the Dwarf King Tomb is otherwise located.

Obelisk SPS-PD
Obelisk
Some kind of protective device.
Dwarf Musketeer Idle
The Hunter
The alien Hunter.
Golem gif
The Mech
The alien Mech.
Monk gif
The Monk
The alien Monk.
Warlock gif
The Warlock
The alien Warlock

The Elder Avatar has a ranged attack, throws bombs, Charms the hero and once in while also spawns regular Metropolis enemies in groups of up to three, if there are enough empty tiles around, while some of them are renamed: The Hunters (Dwarf Musketeers), The Mechs (Golems), The (Dwarf) Monks, The (Dwarf) Warlocks, but not Dwarf Liches. When in low HP the Elder Avatar becomes invulnerable and then the Obelisk must start being the aim of the attacks, until the Elder Avatar suddenly fully heals and the hero goes back to attacking it. This procedure will be repeated three times, and each time a different type of enemy will be summoned, until the Elder Avatar is finally beaten. The Elder Avatar drops from 4,900 to 10,000 gold (this is the only chapter boss in SPS-PD that still drops this amount of gold) and has a 20% chance to drop an Alien Bag artifact and a 80% chance to drop a gun.

Lich Dancer Edit

Lich dancer SPS-PD
Lich Dancer
He was a dancer, but now he is a lich. [His sprite changes colors constantly like a kaleidoscope, and is not only purple.]
Necro battery SPS-PD
Necro Battery
A battery full with necro energy.
Huge Skull
A huge skull made by lots of skeletons.

The Lich Dancer is more annoying than dangerous, because his basic strength it that he regenerates his health constantly. He has a weak melee attack, but also spawns Bombs (like the bombs of the Prison Warden they can get destroyed by the hero in order to avoid their damage, but these bombs are stationary and explode at their tile of spawning after 3 turns), and after he gets some damage, he spawns a stationary Necro Battery minion in one of the corners of the depth's center, while he starts spawning constantly Huge Skulls (these get destroyed easily, but spawn in their turn regular Skeletons upon their defeat, so the depth can end up being half full with Skeletons). The hero should first destroy the battery and then bother again with the Lich Dancer, as his regeneration becomes even quicker with the batteries still working. As the Huge Skulls are far less dangerous than the skeletons they generate, the hero should also leave them at their peace. With the batteries destroyed every time they spawn and with the hero equipping a weapon with good damage output, this fight can end rather quickly. The Lich Dancer drops from 1,000 to 2,000 gold and has a 20% chance to drop a Glass Totem artifact and a 80% chance to drop a melee weapon with the resonance attribute, while each battery has a 5% chance to drop a stone ore. If the hero chooses to destroy some of the huge skulls, the Skeletons spawned will certainly drop at least a few weapons.

Thrown weapons very effective against bosses Edit

All three of these thrown weapons are very effective against all bosses, because they deal from very big to huge amounts of damage against them. Although the second and third are rare and very rare, the first (Empty Bomb) is just infrequent, and players are highly advised to buy an Empty Bomb whenever they find it in a dungeon shop, as just two of them will take down Yog-Dzewa, Corrupted Otiluke or especially Zot. All of them can also be used effectively against the Shadow Yogs or the chapter bosses featured in this page as well, but because of the Shadow Yogs' bigger number, the relative easiness of the chapter bosses in comparison to the big bosses, and the scarcity of these weapons, they will be somewhat wasted in this case, but this is up to the player to decide.

Empty Bomb Edit

Empty bomb SPS-PD
Empty Bomb
How did this work?

This missile weapons deals 1-1 damage.

Despite its name is actually a thrown weapon, as it explodes immediately after getting thrown and it's stored in the portable scarecrow bag. Note that it also cannot be crafted by alchemy, like all the other bombs do. Despite the incorrect in-game description, it deals max HP/2 damage against enemies of the Boss type (which includes big Bosses and Chapter Bosses along with their most powerful minions but not Minibosses like the Gnoll Trickster), and regular bomb damage against all the other enemies (so never damage as low as 1-1). Note that its damage is max HP/2 and not current HP/2 so just two will take down any enemy of the boss type (including Zot), unless the boss has a damage reducing or negating buff. It can be found as loot in the dungeon and is also sold infrequently in all main dungeon shops and in the bottom shop of Dolya Town, but always in the amount of 1.

Holiday weapon - Red Packet Edit

Red Packet
You can use gold to solve many problems in Spring Festival. Happy 2020 Spring Festival!!!

This missile weapons deals 1-1 damage.

Like all the other "off-season" holiday weapons it is sold randomly in Oldnewstwist's shop in Dolya Town in a packet of five. When the hero has no gold it deals the minimal damage of its game description, but when the hero has a lot of gold it will deal the maximum damage against the enemy against which it is thrown which will be needed to insta-kill it, but will also subtract an amount of gold equal to the damage it dealt. When the hero has some gold, but not enough for the packet to deal its maximum possible damage, the packet will deal damage equal to the available gold. Spending the 2,500 gold needed for a packet of five when you find them in Oldnewstwist's shop is certainly whorthwhile, just a) save them only for very strong enemies, and b) have an inventory full of gold when you use it, to maximize its effect.

Unique drop - Error ammo Edit

Error ammo
Error Ammo
This is an error

This missile weapon deals 10000-10000 damage .

This is a very rare thrown weapon. It is only available as a probable drop, after the "Chaos error" message is randomly displayed by the Robot HEART artifact and that might happen only at +10 level of the artifact. The "Error ammo" comes in a bundle of three items and deals 10,000 damage (not a typo, and due to its requirement of 0 strength and to other possible factors, it can deal even more damage, possibly reaching even +1,000 more). Although it has the sprite outline of the boomerang, each piece is of single-use and breaks after a hit. It is never sold in any dungeon shop, and cannot be found as loot in any other way than getting dropped from the Robot HEART artifact.

Stats Edit

Plague Doctor Edit

Plague Doctor
Plague Doctor
He is from Remixed Dungeon. His idea is from the Darkest Dungeon.
  • Human Boss, one of the three possible chapter bosses of depth 5.
  • New chapter boss, borrowed from Remixed Dungeon and drastically changed, as he is a friendly NPC there.
  • HP: 500
  • Damage: 6-19, deals also a lot of damage by producing Toxic Gas
  • Accuracy: 30
  • Armor: 0-5
  • Evasion: 5
  • Speed: slow in movement when attacking (0.75) and very quick when fleeing (Haste buff).
  • Produces Darkness/Confusion/Paralytic/Toxic gas. He is also immune to them. Spawns Shadow Rats.
  • XP: 10
  • Always drops a Sokoban 1 dolya slate page, has a 80% chance to drop a random potion and a 20% chance to drop an Alchemist's Toolkit artifact.

Shadow Rat Edit

Shadow Rat SPS-PD
Shadow Rat
It is some kind of shadow. It loks like a rat.
  • Elemental Miniboss
  • The minion of Plague Doctor in depth 5. It is very much demoted in comparison to Sprouted PD, in which it is one of the minions of Shadow Yog, while having almost the same behavior there.
  • HP: 60
  • Damage: 6-9
  • Accuracy: 25
  • Armor: 0
  • Evasion: 3
  • Causes -25% Attack Down and Vertigo to the hero.
  • Immune to Burning, Poison and Toxic Gas.
  • XP: 1
  • Has a 20% chance to drop Stone Ore.

Sewer Goo Edit

Goo SPS-PD
Sewer Goo
Little is known about the Goo. It's quite possible that it is not even a creature, but rather a conglomerate of vile substances from the sewers that somehow gained basic intelligence. Regardless, certainly dark magic is certainly what has allowed Goo to exist.

Its gelatinous nature has le it absorb lots of dark energy, you feel a chill just from being near. If goo is able to attack with this energy, you won't live for long.

  • Elemental Boss, one of the three possible chapter bosses of depth 5.
  • Renamed from Goo
  • HP: 350
  • Damage: 2-12 when calm, 5-30 when pumped up
  • Accuracy: 15 when calm, 30 when pumped up
  • Armor: 0-2
  • Evasion: 12
  • Spawns four Mini Goos.
  • Heals on water tiles.
  • Takes increased damage from Burning, Fire and wands of Firebolt, is Resistant to the Dark Enchantment, Toxic Gas and scrolls of Psionic Blast, and Immune to Rooting.
  • XP: 10
  • Always drops a Sokoban 1 dolya slate page, has a 80% chance to drop a Mr. Destructo and a 20% chance to drop a Violet Upgrade Item.

Mini Goo Edit

Poison Goo Sprouted
Mini Goo
Same message with Sewer Goo.
  • Elemental Miniboss
  • Renamed from Mini Goo, it is the Goo's minion in depth 5.
  • HP: 100
  • Damage: 1-10. It deals most of its damage with its Poisoning debuff.
  • Accuracy: 5
  • Armor: 0
  • Evasion: 12
  • Speed: 1.5
  • Divides on hit, Poisons, Roots and flees
  • Resistant to the Dark enchantment, Toxic Gas and Scrols of Psionic Blast and Immune to Rooting.
  • XP: 5
  • Has a 25% chance to drop Stone Ore.

Sewer Heart Edit

Sewer Heart SPS-PD
Sewer Heart
A rotberry's fruit is very unique. Instead of rotting away and providing nutrients, the fruit grows, hardens, and encompasses the seed. It provides protection for the internal organs which grow inside the fruit. This giant orb is refered to as the heart of an adult rotberry plant.
  • Plant Boss, one of the three possible chapter bosses of depth 5.
  • New chapter boss, borrowed from Shattered PD and promoted to chapter boss (it is slightly renamed and retextured, as Shattered PD's enemy is named Rot Heart and is red).
  • HP: 500
  • Accuracy: 30
  • Armor: 0-2
  • Evasion: 0 (it is also immobile)
  • Produces Toxic Gas, in which it is immune, zaps the hero with Death Gaze beams like the Evil Eyes do, and which are very strong for the hero's level when it gets encountered, it teleports around after receiving some damage and spawns Sewer Lashers. Note that it can teleport also to the hidden room of the Rat King.
  • XP: 10
  • Always drops a Sokoban 1 dolya slate page, has a 20% chance to drop a Rotberry Seed and a 80% chance to drop any other more common seed.

Sewer Lasher Edit

Sewer Lasher SPS-PD
Sewer Lasher
The rot lasher is a part of a mature rotberry plant's root structure, and also their primary means of defense. Lashers are stuck into the ground, but will violently assault anything that gets near to them. When thereis no nearby prey, they stand motionless, attempting to blend in with the surrounding vegetation.
  • Plant Miniboss
  • New enemy, borrowed from Shattered PD and changed in the same way as the Sewer Heart, as it is moved to depth 5 and is green there. It is the minion of Sewer Heart in depth 5.
  • HP: 60
  • Evasion: 0 (it is also immobile)
  • Accuracy: 15
  • Causes the Bleeding, Crippled and Leech Seed debuffs to the hero.
  • Immune to Toxic Gas.
  • XP: 1
  • Has a 20% chance to drop a random seed.

Prison Warden Edit

Prison Warden SPS-PD
Prison Warden
He means he is the King of the Prison.
  • Human Boss, one of the three possible chapter bosses of depth 10.
  • New chapter boss.
  • HP: 800
  • Damage: 12-21
  • Accuracy: 35
  • Attack Delay: 0.75 (one extra attack every four turns)
  • Armor: 7-12
  • Evasion: 20
  • Pulls and Knocks back the hero, spawns Seeking bombs (note that they can get destroyed by the hero with a ranged attack in order to avoid their damage), gets the Glass Shield buff, causes Crippled, Vertigo and Weakened debuffs to the hero, and spawns plants with harmful debuffs when stepped on.
  • Takes increased damage from the wand of Light and weapons with the Light enchantment. Resistant to the Dark enchantment, scrolls of Psionic Blast and Toxic Gas, and Immune to Burning and Firebloom, Chilling, Freezing and Icecap, Blindness and Blindweed, Poison and Sorrowmoss, Vertigo and Stormvine.
  • XP: 40
  • Drops always a Sokoban 2 dolya slate page, the Skill Kit and the Tengu challenge portal. Has a 20% chance to drop Ethereal Chains artifact and a 80% chance to drop a regular bomb. Note that he does not drop the Tome of Mastery anymore.

TANK Edit

TANK SPS-PD
TANK
Usually an undead is some weak, slow mob, but this one is stronger and pwerful. Its name is Tank.
  • Undead Boss, one of the three possible chapter bosses of depth 10.
  • New chapter boss.
  • HP: 1,000
  • Damage: 40-65
  • Accuracy: 60
  • Attack Delay: 3 (the hero can hit three times before the TANK hits back)
  • Armor: 0
  • Evasion: 5
  • Knocks back the hero, self explodes destroying walls, causes Vertigo.
  • It takes increased damage from weapons with Light enchantment and the wand of Light, and is Resistant to the Dark enchantment, Poison, scrolls of Psionic Blast and Toxic Gas.
  • XP: 40
  • Drops always a Sokoban 2 dolya slate page, the Skill Kit and the Tengu challenge portal. Has a 20% chance to drop a Dried Rose artifact and 80% chance to drop a potion of Toxic Gas. Note that it does not drop the Tome of Mastery anymore.

Tengu Edit

Tengu gif
Tengu
A famous and enigmaic Assassin, named for the mask grafted to his face.

Tengu is held down with large clasps on his wrists amd knees, though he seems to have gotten rid of his chains long ago.

He will try to use traps, deceptive magic and precise attacks to eliminate the only thing stopping his escape: you.

  • Human Boss, one of the three possible chapter bosses of depth 10.
  • He has also a version in the Tengu Challenge depth, with triple HP but with the same behavior.
  • HP: 600
  • Damage: 23-35
  • Accuracy: 40
  • Armor: 0-5
  • Evasion: 30
  • Teleports around the depth and creates Poison traps.
  • Causes the Burning, Silenced and Locked debuffs.
  • He takes increased damage from weapons with Light enchantment and the wand of Light, and is Resistant to Burning, Dark enchantment, Poison, scrolls of Psionic Blast and Toxic Gas.
  • XP: 40
  • Drops always a Sokoban 2 dolya slate page, the Skill Kit and the Tengu challenge portal. Has a 20% chance to drop a Master Thieves' Armband and 80% chance to drop Huge Shurikens. Note that he does not drop the Tome of Mastery anymore.

Hideout Tengu Edit

[Technically this boss belongs to the Challenge Book page, as his depth is accesible by a poster portal, while among the loot of the depth is also an adamant item, but as he is a buffed version of Tengu it was considered better to be placed here.]

  • Human Boss
  • He is located in the Hideout depth.
  • HP: 2,000
  • Damage: 15-25
  • Accuracy: 28
  • Armor: 10-20
  • Evasion: 30
  • Spawns Assassin Ninjas, has a ranged attack and teleports around the depth. Ignites, Slows and Stuns.
  • Resistant to the Dark enchantment, Poison, and Toxic Gas.
  • XP: 20
  • Drops always an Adamant Ring and from 1,900 to 4,000 gold.

Assassin Ninja Edit

SproutedPD assassin
Assasssin Ninja
Assassin ninjas are members of the Tengu assassin clan. They fight with ranged attacks at high speed.
  • Human
  • He is the minion of Tengu in the Hideout depth. Renamed from Sprouted PD's Shinobi.
  • HP: 90-105
  • Damage: 10-23
  • Accuracy: 25
  • Attack Delay: 0.75 (two attacks every four attack turns)
  • Armor: 0-5
  • Evasion: 15
  • Speed: 2
  • His attack is basically ranged.
  • Causes the Slowness debuff.
  • Resistant to the Dark enchantment, Poison and Toxic Gas.
  • XP: 10
  • Has a 20% chance of dropping Stone Ore.
  • When killing Ninja Assassins, the player may notice a kill counter rising. This is because, when it reaches 100, that 100th Ninja Assassin will drop a Tekkokagi, a unique item that can only otherwise be obtained from hero's remains. Although it is not a very useful weapon at the point when the hero will be able to visit the Tengu Hideout, if he/she still wants to obtain it, this is the depth to farm Assassin Ninjas, as they spawn constantly, while Tengu is still alive. There aren't any more drops for killing more than 100 Assassin Ninjas, and only one Tekkokagi per game may be obtained this way.

DM-300 Edit

DM-300 gif
DM-300
This machine was created by the Dwarves several centuries ago. Later, Dwarves started to replace machines with golems, elementals and even demons. Eventually it led their civilization to the decline. DM-300 and similar machines were typically used for construction and mining, and in some cases , for city defense.
  • Mechanical Boss, one of the three possible chapter bosses of depth 15.
  • HP: 800
  • Damage: 15-19 (double with one Old Productions still active, triple with two)
  • Accuracy: 35
  • Armor 10-14 (18 with one Old Production still active, 22 with two)
  • Evasion: 24
  • XP: 50
  • Heals when passing over triggered traps.
  • Resistant to the Dark enchantment and scrolls of Psionic Blast, Immune to Terror and Toxic Gas.
  • Always drops a Sokoban 3 dolya slate page and the Tome of Mastery and has a 20% chance to drop a Cape of Thorns and a 80% chance to drop a Magic Stone (formerly Norn Stone).

Broken Robot Edit

Broken Robot Sprouted PD
Broken Robot
A wandering robot, unfinished and broken down. You can feel its malice toward intruders.
  • All stats are the same with the Broken Robot on the depths before.

Old Production Edit

Old Production Sprouted
Old Production
Many years ago, Dwarves built a complete line of production, but their research on magic put this production line out of maintenance. At present, these devices are very old.
  • Mechanical Boss
  • Renamed from Robot Printer
  • The important minion of DM-300. It is passive, but spawns constantly Broken Robots in groups of 4 and alarms them to gather around it, when it is being attacked. Being active and undestroyed also makes DM-300 deal increased damage and have increased armor. Unlike Sprouted PD, when it gets destroyed long before DM-300 is defeated, after a good amount of turns pass, it respawns along with one duplicate of itself, so even 4 might be end up eventually on the depth. If you destroy them first, don't lose time with DM-300.
  • HP: 530-575
  • Damage, Accuracy, Armor, Evasion: 0
  • Resistant to Dark enchantment, Electricity and the Wand of Lightning, Immune to Confusion Gas, Terror and Toxic Gas.
  • XP: 25
  • Always drops a Stone Ore.

Hybrid Edit

Hybrid SPS-PD
Hybrid
An unknown creature, a mixture of alien, beast, undead and other things.
  • Beast Alien Undead Mechanical Boss (yes, it belongs to all of these types in the game code), one of the three possible chapter bosses of depth 15.
  • New chapter boss.
  • HP: 800
  • Damage: 30-42
  • Accuracy: 50
  • Armor: 10-15 (without its shield, with its shield active it takes no damage)
  • Evasion: 10
  • Speed: 1.5
  • Zaps laser beams and throws Huge Bombs, produces Tar gas, and also Poisons the hero and flees while the poison is still active, like a Cave Spinner. After it receives some damage it either gains a temporary Shield that absorbs all damage or spawns clones of itself after each hit without a number cap (as the cloes have very low HP but a high laser attack, almost as damaging as the Hybrid's, it is better to take them down, to avoid getting overwhelmed by a barrage of laser beams).
  • Immune to Confusion, Dark, Paralytic, and Toxic Gases.
  • XP: 50
  • Always drops a Sokoban 3 dolya slate page and the Tome of Mastery and has a 20% chance to drop a random soul/mob soul/pet card and a 80% chance to drop a potion of Experience.

Hybrid [Clone] Edit

Hybrid SPS-PD
Hybrid [Clone]
An unknown creature, a mixture of alien, beast, undead and other things.
  • Unknown Boss
  • HP: 1
  • Evasion: 0
  • Accuracy: 100
  • Damage: 25-55
  • Speed: 1
  • It zaps a laser beam like the Hybrid, and has more accuracy and damage, but none of its other attacks or debuffs. Due to its minimal HP and no evasion it gets destroyed with one hit though, so it should be getting destroyed immediately after it spawns.
  • No immunities or resistances
  • XP: 0

Spider Queen Edit

Spider queen Remixed
Spider Queen
She is from Remixed, but she is stronger here. her eggs can hatch more than 3 types of spiders.
  • New Beast Boss, one of the three possible chapter bosses of depth 15.
  • New chapter boss, borrowed from Remixed Dungeon along with her minions.
  • HP: 1,000
  • Damage: 21-36
  • Accuracy: 40
  • Armor: 5-20
  • Evasion: 35
  • Speed: 0.8 when she is attacking and very quick when fleeing.
  • Poisons the hero and flees while the poison is still active, like a Cave Spinner. She also spawns Spider Eggs.
  • Immune to Amok, Poison, Sleep, Terror, Toxic Gas and Vertigo.
  • XP: 50
  • Always drops a Sokoban 3 dolya slate page and the Tome of Mastery and has a 20% chance to drop the Robot HEART artifact and a 80% chance to drop an armor.

Spider Egg Edit

Spider egg Remixed
Spider Egg
Spider Egg
  • Unknown Boss, one of the five types of the Spider Queen minions.
  • HP: 25
  • Damage, Accuracy, Armor, Evasion: 0
  • It is non-attacking and ony hatches spiders (1 spider per egg). It constantly loses HP and if it gets killed with more than 20 HP it hatches spider golders, with more than 10 spider jumpers, with more than 5 spider jumpers, and if it dies by itself spider workers. As the strongest kind of spider is the Spider Golder, which gets hatched first, it is better to attack the Spider Egg after it loses some HP.
  • Gives no XP and drops nothing.

Spider Golder Edit

Spider golder SPS-PD
Spider Golder
One type of spider from the spider army.
  • Beast
  • It is one of the four types of the Spider Queen minions.
  • HP: 300
  • Damage: 20-31
  • Accuracy: 41
  • Armor: 0-10
  • Evasion: 5
  • Speed: 0.75
  • Produces Confusion Gas, which causes the Vertigo and Locked debuffs. It can get a +20% Defense Up buff.
  • Resistant to Poison, Immune to Confusion and Rooting.
  • XP: 9
  • Has a 15% chance to drop mystery meat.

Spider Jumper Edit

Spider jumper SPS-PD
Spider Jumper
One type of spider from the spider army.
  • Beast
  • It is one of the five types of the Spider Queen minions.
  • HP: 150
  • Damage: 12-27
  • Accuracy: 21
  • Armor: 6-10
  • Evasion: 10
  • Blinks
  • Resistant to Poison, Immune to Rooting.
  • XP: 9
  • Has a 15% chance to drop mystery meat.

Spider Minder Edit

Spider minder SPS-PD
Spider Minder
One type of spider from her army.
  • Beast
  • It is one of the four types of the Spider Queen minions.
  • HP: 100
  • Damage: 5-11
  • Accuracy: 21
  • Armor: 0
  • Evasion: 20
  • Produces Darkness Gas.
  • Resistant to Poison, Immune to Rooting.
  • XP: 9
  • Has a 15% chance to drop mystery meat.

Spider Worker Edit

Spider Worker SPS-PD
Spider Worker
One type of spider from her army.
  • Beast
  • It is one of the four types of the Spider Queen minions.
  • HP: 150
  • Damage: 12-27
  • Accuracy: 21
  • Armor: 6-10
  • Evasion: 10
  • No special skill
  • Resistant to Poison, Immune to Rooting and Slowness.
  • XP: 9
  • Has a 15% chance to drop mystery meat.

Elder Avatar Edit

Elder Avatar SPS-PD
Elder Avatar
He is one of the aliens' leaders. He is trying to find a way to achieve immortality.
  • New Alien Boss
  • One of the three possible chapter bosses of depth 20.
  • HP: 600
  • Evasion: 25
  • Accuracy: 58
  • Damage: 25-40
  • Speed: 1
  • It has a ranged attack, throws Huge Bombs and also spawns regular Metropolis enemies (Dwarf Monks, Musketeers and Warlocks, Golems, but not Dwarf Liches). When in low HP it becomes invulnerable and then the Obelisk must start being the aim of the attacks, until the Elder Avatar suddenly fully heals itself and the hero goes back to attacking it. This procedure will be repeated twice, until the Elder Avatar is finally beaten.
  • Resistant to the Amok, Toxic Gas, the Wand of Disintegration and Vertigo. Immune to Stun and Charm.
  • XP: 50
  • Has a 20% chance to drop an Alien Bag artifact and a 80% chance to drop a gun. He also always drops a Sokoban 4 dolya slate page and from 4,900 to 10,000 gold.

Obelisk Edit

Obelisk SPS-PD
Obelisk
Some kind of protective device.
  • New Unknown Boss
  • HP: 1,000
  • Evasion: 0
  • XP: 10
  • It occasionaly functions a shield generating mechanism for the Elder Avatar and must receive some damage, for the Elder Avatar to become vulnerable again.
  • Drops a red dew drop (50% chance).

The Hunter Edit

Dwarf Musketeer Idle
The Hunter
The alien hunter.
  • Dwarf
  • New enemy. The game description resists editing to a comprehensible version.
  • Appears on depths 17-19 and 22. In a renamed version he is also one of the minions of the Elder Avatar on depth 20.
  • HP: 163-165
  • Damage: 35-61
  • Accuracy: 36
  • Armor: 5-10
  • Evasion: 31
  • It can attack at range or melee, but it needs to take a turn to charge for each ranged attack. When it does, there is a 25% chance for the shot to cause the Armor Break debuff on the target.
  • Immune to Amok and Terror.
  • XP: 12
  • He has a 20% chance of dropping Stone Ore, and a 10% chance of dropping a regular Bomb.

The Mech Edit

Golem gif
The Mech
The alien Mech
  • Mechanical

The Monk Edit

Monk gif
The Monk
The alien monk
  • Dwarf
  • Appears on depths 16-19. In a renamed version he is also one of the minions of the Elder Avatar on depth 20.
  • HP: 163-165
  • Damage: 22-37
  • Accuracy: 31
  • Attack Delay: 0.5 (two attacks per turn)
  • Armor: 2-12
  • Evasion: 31
  • Can make the hero drop his/her equipped weapon and can also cause short term paralysis (displayed by many successive hits from the Dwarf, but not the Stunned icon)
  • Immune to Amok and Terror.
  • XP: 14
  • Has a 40% chance to drop an overpriced food ration and a 10% chance to drop a regular food ration.

The Warlock Edit

Warlock gif
The Warlock
The alien warlock
  • Dwarf
  • Appears on depths 16-19. In a renamed version he is also one of the minions of the Elder Avatar on depth 20.
  • HP: 125-127
  • Damage (Melee): 12-26
  • Damage (Magic): 16-25
  • Accuracy: 26
  • Armor: 4-8
  • Evasion: 19
  • Causes a Weakness debuff that decreases Strength by -3. As this makes the hero considerably much slower and inaccurate, less able to dodge etc. he/she should either drink a potion of Mending/Healing, get cured by eating a suitable food item, or turn invisible, as strong enemies like Golems might be able to kill him/her within a few turns.
  • Resistant to Dark Enchantment.
  • XP: 11
  • There is a 83% chance to drop a random regular potion (not Strength or Might) and a 2% chance to drop a random wand.

King of Dwarves Edit

King of Dwarves SPS-PD
King of Dwarves
The last king of dwarves was known for his deep understanding of processes of life and death. He has persuaded members of his court to participate in a ritual, that should have granted them eternal youthfulness. In the end he was the only one, who got it - and an army of undead as a bonus.
  • Dwarf Boss
  • One of the three possible chapter bosses of depth 20.
  • HP: 1,000
  • Evasion: 25
  • Accuracy: 32
  • Speed: Slow when attacking and very quick when fleeing.
  • After he loses some HP, he summons Undead Dwarves and regenerates most of his HP, but stops summoning and regenerating after 5 Undead Dwarves have been already summoned (it is better to leave the Undead Dwarves intact for this reason). Right after being defeated, he also summons 4 Dwarf Liches around his tomb.
  • Resistant to the Dark enchantment, Scrolls of Psionic Blast, Toxic Gas and the Wand of Disintegration. Immune to Stun and Vertigo.
  • XP: 40
  • Has a 20% chance to drop a Chalice of Blood artifacts and a 80% chance to drop 5 Skull thrown weapons. He also always drops a Sokoban 4 dolya slate page, but the gold loot drops from his Tomb.

Eternal Tomb Edit

Dwarf King Tomb Sprouted
Eternal Tomb
This tomb is made of bones and something you don't know.
  • Appears after the Dwarf King is defeated in depth 20, along with 4 Dwarf Liches.
  • Mechanical Boss
  • HP: 1,000
  • Evasion: 5
  • XP: 10
  • Can be destroyed without killing the Dwarf Liches first, and it is very vulnerable to the Troll Blacksmith's Pickaxe.
  • Drops from 1,000 to 2,000 gold and has a 5% chance to also drop stone ore.

Dwarf Lich Edit

Dwarf Lich SPS-PD
Dwarf Lich
A powerful wizzard sacrificed to sustain the undead Dwarf King. The wizzard calls on the power of death to damage opponents.
  • Undead Dwarf
  • In this depth it is one of the two minions of the Dwarf King. It spawns in a group of 4 around his tomb, after he gets defeated.
  • It can make a Chaos Wraith spawn.
  • HP: 125-127
  • Accuracy: 37
  • Evasion: 25
  • Armor: 17
  • Has a ranged Avalanche attack that can also Stun. Because the room is closed it doesn't flee, but still keeps a distance from melee range.
  • Resistant to Poison
  • XP: 14
  • Its chances to drop a healing potion or random berry are both 30%.
  • Has high defense against physical attacks but not magical attacks, and because of its constant fleeing wand zaps especially from the Wand of Firebolt should be prefered against it, or at least shooting it with an upgraded missile weapon or gun.

Undead Dwarf Edit

Undead Dwarf gif
Undead Dwarf
These undead dwarves, risen by the will of the King of Dwarves, were members of his court. They appear as skeletons with a stunning amount of facial hair.
  • Undead Dwarf
  • HP: 100
  • Spawns after the Dwarf King loses some of his HP.
  • Evasion: 15
  • Accuracy: 16
  • Damage: 12-16
  • Stuns
  • Has no resistances, drops nothing and gives no XP.

Lich Dancer Edit

Lich dancer SPS-PD
Lich Dancer
He was a dancer, but now he is a lich. [His sprite changes colors constantly like a kaleidoscope, and is not only purple.]
  • Undead Boss
  • One of the three possible chapter bosses of depth 20.
  • HP: 1,000
  • Evasion: 25
  • Accuracy: 65
  • Damage: 20-38
  • Armor: 0-20
  • His melee damage is rather low, and he deals most of his damage with the Bombs he spawns (note that they can be destroyed by the hero with a ranged attack, in order to avoid their damage, and they are also stationary, unlike the Seeking Bombs of the Prison Warden). He also has by default quick regeneration and can cause Vertigo to the hero. After he loses some HP, he summons a Necro Battery in the center of the depth that makes his health regenerate very quickly and also spawns Huge Skulls around him. As the Huge Skull will spawn regular Skeletons upon their defeat, which are far more dangerous, it is better for the hero to not bother much with them, but destroy the Necro Battery and focus on attacking the Lich Dancer.
  • Resistant to the Dark enchantment, Toxic Gas and the Wand of Disintegration. Immune to Stun and Vertigo.
  • XP: 60
  • Has a 20% chance to drop a Glass Totem artifact and a 80% chance to drop a melee weapon with the resonance attribute. He also always drops a Sokoban 4 dolya slate page and from 1,000 to 2,000 gold.

Necro Battery Edit

Necro battery SPS-PD
Necro Battery
A battery full with necro energy.
  • It spawns after the Lich Dancer receives some damage and makes his regenerate his health very quickly.
  • Mechanical Boss
  • HP: 200
  • It is passive and deals no damage.
  • Evasion: 0
  • XP: 10
  • Has a 5% chance to drop stone ore.

Huge Skull Edit

Huge Skull
A huge skull made by lots of skeletons.
  • Undead
  • New enemy
  • It appears also in depths 18-19, and it is also an infrequent enemy of the Prison challenge, but here it is one of the minons of the Lich Dancer. Upon defeat it spawns regular Skeletons in a cross-like shape around it, when there are empty tiles allowing it.
  • HP: 100
  • Damage: 4-7
  • Accuracy: 30
  • Armor: 0-8
  • Evasion: 5
  • No resistances or immunities.
  • XP: 10
  • It drops nothing, but the skeletons that spawn from it might drop weapons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.