|Spawns in|| |
|Walk speed||1 tile per turn|
|Resistant to|| Vampiric weapon|
|On damage||Nothing special|
|Attack delay||1 turn per attack|
|On hit|| Gives Crippled (|
| Max level|
| 25 for XP|
27 for drop
|Drops|| Potion of Healing (|
or Mystery meat (
It has a
1/30 probability to spawn as a mutated Acidic scorpio.
|These huge arachnid-like demonic creatures avoid close combat by all means, firing crippling serrated spikes from long distances.|
Scorpios attack the Hero/ine with long-ranged, crippling darts.
Scorpios will not attack when the hero/ine is one space away, and will opt to retreat instead.
If retreat is impossible, they will stand still and not attack, making them an easy target.
- The Scorpio's attack uses the same animation as darts, but a miss doesn't yield a retrievable projectile.
- Its darts can Cripple its target for 2 turns.
- Acidic scorpio damages its attacker when it gets damage.
- It is advised for the Hero/ine to stand behind the door and wait for the Scorpio to come through the door, then attack it, to avoid its projectile.
- The Scorpio's attacks count as Physical attacks.
This means that, being hit by a Scorpio can activate your Glyph, and when equipping a Ring of Thorns, the Scorpio receives damage.
- Scorpio will always try to be 1 tile away from the Hero/ine, so crippling & slowing it will make it easier to slay it.
- A Wand of Amok can be useful to keep them from fleeing & forces them to attack you in melee range.
- A Wand of Reach can be useful to keep them from leaving a room & fleeing from you, trapping them in.
|0.5||ADDED to the game|
|0.5.2||Added: Rare enemies (Acidic Scorpio)|