Tunable Pixel Dungeon is a mod of Pixel Dungeon first released in November 12th, 2015 by Tidalscale - Keithr. The main addition of this mod is the expanded settings menu which allows the player to get a more in-depth customization of the gameplay, most of which can make the game easier.
The new options, accessible from the settings menu are essentially:
- Start game with:
- Dew Vial
- Potion Bag / Seed Pouch / Scroll Holder / Wand Holster
- Lloyd's Beacon
- Game Options:
- Auto-identify items
- Choose Enchantments / Keep Enchantments
- Guaranteed Boss Drops
- Keep Save Files
- Key Ring Collects Rings
- Night Mode on and off
- Random Upgrade Scrolls
- Game Tunables (default 1):
- Degradation Rate (0 to infinite)
- Healing Rate (0 to infinite)
- Hunger Rate (0 to infinite)
- Treasure Amount (0 to infinite)
Also, due to the fact that it is explicitly stated that the mod is based on the directly previous (1.9.1) from the current version (1.9.2) it has two somewhat important differences from Original PD:
- Same wands don’t merge.
- The Berserker perk: "The more enemies surrounding the Berserker, the faster he performs his attacks" is missing.
(there are a few more than these listed above and you can read a fuller list of the additions and changes in the version 1.9.1 of Original PD and in the final 1.9.2 update in this link)