|Well of Awareness|
|Power of knowledge radiates from the water of this well. Take a sip from it to reveal all secrets of equipped items.|
Stepping onto this Well allows the Hero/ine to:
- identify all cursed items in the inventory (stats are not shown, only the negative modifier)
- identify all items worn
- see all items at the depth
- see all hidden doors & hidden traps at the depth (like a Scroll of Magic Mapping)
Additionally, an item can be thrown into the well to identify it; this is useful for items that cannot be equipped.
Potions thrown into the well will not shatter and will be identified correctly.
- Wear a piece of armor, or equip a weapon, and step onto the well to identify it.
- This can be risky, however, as the item equipped can be cursed.
- Alternatively, throw the item into the well to identify it.
- This will cost you a chance at more useful information, so be sure you're ready.
- Use the well to your advantage, if you are looking for hidden doors. Items might be inside hidden rooms.
|1.7.0||Changed: Drinking from a Well of Awareness reveals all secrets of a depth.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.